This is a prompting Blog

My intent here is to write a poem from the prompt I give to you , the reader, in hopes that it will inspire something and get others to write with me.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today's Prompt is Short and Sweet

Today we would like you to write a poem in  four lines or twenty four syllables... SHORT and SWEET  must be used in the poem... you may use any subject.... OURS IS ...

Honeysuckle and freesia
are sweetening the air
Short days are gone
spring is finally here


YOUR TURN
ENJOY
JL&B
PS Remember to link your poem with our new feature Mr Linky... we love to read your great poems!!!

6 comments:

  1. Tricky one again.

    I love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am away for a bit and you changed your page,all I have to say is that I had a hell of a time getting to your new posts. Just what is this link and what is a url

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never lol! This was difficult...♥ ஆεlεɳa ~.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks JL. The blame (and credit) is all yours. Without your blog and prompts I would never have tried new forms and styles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posted mine. This actually went really easily for me. Go figure. Enjoyed the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny, You always are on target!
    thank you so much for saying I'm the blame!! I love to be the blame of that !!

    Richie .. your url is the address in the very top bar on the page...copy that when you are on your blog it will look like this http://youassume.blogspot.com/
    go to my blog into the Mr Linky box and paste it in the URL box... Mr linky puts your blog there so we all know to read it... pretty cool huh?

    What was so hard Helena... LOL Yours is wonderful, as always !!

    Hello Lisa, happy to have you join, you did very well !!

    ReplyDelete