This is a prompting Blog

My intent here is to write a poem from the prompt I give to you , the reader, in hopes that it will inspire something and get others to write with me.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

One Shoot Sunday: A Poetry Challenge

 

Accept Today’s Poetry Challenge!

Her eyes, velvet,
shining like the stars
she streams in vibrant colors,
rushing into life ,
sweeping with emotions
too real to harness,
bold, yet softly fading
into the the depths
of her own demise.
An ice princess
melting,
her beauty still
undeniable
as she unfolds
to revel in the
on coming storms
of her velvety eyes


We like to thank Chris Galford  and Roger Allen Baut @ChasingTao for today's prompt, we cant wait to see the what the photo reveals !

~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR TURN
ENJOY
JL&B

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful descriptive poem, I love the uses of subjects, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...is it just me ... I don't see the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...so I figured it out now. LOL MAJOR Blond moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ice princess melts, and her heart bleeds blue and white. Very well done, J.L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful with a fairytale feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to quote one line, but I love them all! I got lost in this Jl...came back and read it three times!


    ♥ ஆ ~.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you each and every one for stoping in and commenting, we appreciate it more than words can express....
    ENJOY

    ReplyDelete